Devil’s Lake Lincoln City
Devil’s Lake Lincoln City – If you’re not comfortable braving the mighty pacific ocean, but still want to get in the water and enjoy some fun water sports activities, check out Devils Lake on the central Oregon coast in Lincoln City. There’s an Oregon State Campground located right on the lake with lots of fun water sport activities. Devils lake is a fairly shallow lake, so It usually warms up by early to mid June, which is great for outdoor water sport enthusiasts!
Stand Up Paddle Board Rentals and Lessons
Check with Safari Town Surf Shop located at 3026 NE HWY 101 in Lincoln City. They have stand up paddle board and kayak rentals. They also offer stand up paddle board lessons and are conveniently located close to Holmes Road Park which has lake access and a boat ramp.
Safari Town Surf Shop Stand up Paddle Board Rental & Lesson Rates
- SUP board $45.00 / 24 hour rental
- Shorty wetsuit $12. / 24 hour rental
- Full wetsuit $20. / 24 hour rental
- Stand up Paddle Board Standard Group Lesson $99./ person
- Stand up Paddle Board Private Lesson
Devil’s Lake Kayak Rentals
You can rent a kayak at both Safari Town Surf Shop and the Blue Heron Landing.
Devil’s Lake Camping
Devils Lake State Campground in located right on the lake in Lincoln City. Devils Lake State Park
Devils Lake Campground info
- 28 full-hookup sites with cable TV
- Five electrical sites with water (four with cable TV)
- 54 tent sites with water nearby
- 10 yurts (five pet-friendly)
- Hiker/biker camp
- Flush toilets and hot showers
- Firewood for sale
- 12 reservable boat moorage slips (no launch ramp in campground)
Devil’s Lake Fishing
Devils Lake is stocked annually with hatchery raised rainbow trout. Wild Coho salmon also migrate up the D-River (The World’s Shortest River) to spawn in Devil’s Lake. They are however a protected species in Devils Lake and are not legal to possess. Possession of any Coho Salmon from the lake is prohibited.
Possession of Grass Carp is also prohibited. Bass fishing used to be popular on Devil’s Lake, but some feel the addition of the planted grass carp has hurt the bass fishing. The grass carp were planted to help control the vegetation in the lake. Check ODFW for all the current fishing rules and regulations here http://www.dfw.state.or.us/resources/licenses_regs/regulations.asp
Pontoon Boat Rentals
Pontoon Boats, paddle boats, wave runners, and other motor boats are available for rent at the Blue Heron Landing
Wake boarding and water skiing
Devils lake is very popular with wake boarders and water skiers. There are several lake access points. There are boat ramps in various locations on the lake.
Devil’s Lake access points
- Holmes Road (boat ramp and fishing dock, and restrooms)
- Regatta Grounds Park. ( boat ramp, dock, park, picnic tables, restrooms)
- East Devils Lake Recreational Area (boat ramp and fishing dock, picnic tables, restrooms)
- Devils Lake State Campground (boat moorage, fishing dock)
- Sand Point Park (swimming area, picnic tables, restrooms)
- Hostetler Park
If you’re looking for fun things to do on the central Oregon coast remember Devil’s Lake Lincoln City!